This week I'm all about Ciate London.For the gold version I used the light creamy pink Cutie pie combined with the golden glitter with a hint of pink Antique Brooch for the accent. If silver is more you then I would recommend the slightly darker pink Hoopla with the silver Locket for the accent.
- Clean and shape the nails. Apply a light coat of Ciate Underwear base coat, this will ensure the polish lasts longer
- Apply Ciate’s cutie pie. I find that 1-2 coats give a lovely natural look,but for this look I would recommend using 3 coats.
- Be patient and allow the layers to dry completely, running your nails under cold water will help speed up the process.
- Carefully apply the French manicure stickers vertically to the side of your nails.
- Paint one thin layer of Antique brooch on the desired area. Its easier to build up layers than to undo too much glitter.
- Continue for five fingers and the take off the stickers before the polish dries completely.
- Apply a top coat to complete the look.
I've picked some of my favourite alternative nail styles from Pinterest that you can recreate with the two colours used above.